Monday, September 8, 2014

30 Facts About Mwah, Me, Makenzie

1. I hate school. I mean a lot. I hated school ever since Kindergarten I even cried on the first day....true story.


2. I hate burping. The struggle is real when someone burps around me. It is serious like if you burp right by me I make a mental note to hate you for the rest of my life so just don't do it.

3. I hate children. Although I am in Child Development I and II that doesn't stop me from hating children. They are so oblivious and annoying and to be honest babies are pretty hideous.

4. I hate disease. Rather it's the common cold or terminal cancer I hate it all. Sickness should never exist and everyone should be healthy.


5. I hate failure. It is my fear in life to fail and some people just don't care and I just don't understand it. Success or nothing.


6. I hate fake people. Too bad they are everywhere and the hardest part is you can't tell if someone is fake because they act FAKE.

7. I hate watermelon. Contrary to popular belief I actually don't like the disgusting watery fruit. It makes me nauseous and I'm not bout it.

8. I hate cats. They are weird and moody and I have enough of that in my life so it's a no from me. Carofine99 would disapprove.


9. I hate Facebook. People put their life stories on there and are really ignorant. It is beyond irritating so I just don't get on plus every family member I know has a Facebook now. -_- TWITTER RULES

10. I hate exercising. My least favorite thing in the world next to children. "You want me to do what to my body so I can sweat?"


11. I hate playing sports. This honestly relates to my exercise problem. Sports=Exercising and Exercising=Not for me

12. I hate Mexican Villa. I think its a sham of a Mexican restaurant. Honestly even Taco Bell makes better Mexican food then they do. C'mon Mexican Villa! Get it together!

13. I hate public restrooms. To be honest I think everyone does and if you don't then.......YOU GOT PROBLEMS. Enough said.


14. I hate over emotional people. Especially girls who cry like everyday at school. It's annoying and shows weakness. Toughen up already and don't get me started on emotional guys...


15. I hate waiting in lines. I have a high patience tolerance when it comes to some things but waiting in lines makes me want to pull your hair. The only lines I slightly enjoy and will tolerate are Black Friday lines. It is probably just the thrill of everyone being out so late!

16. I hate people who hate the holidays. Like seriously perk up! This is the one time of year everyone is supposed to be happy!! Just take a few breaths and at least pretend for the sake of the children!

17. I hate winter. If winter was nice and warm then I would love it but it's not so I don't. It is freezing and it snows which is horrible to walk around in and it just is not for me!


18. I hate tea. This honestly makes me so sad. I want to love tea so badly but it just taste so bad! I feel like I am missing out on a whole world by not being a tea drinker. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

19. I hate Missouri. Like so so so much. Everyday I suffer by living here. I would die before I spend the rest of my life here. I've got big city dreams and all this place does is hold me back!!

20. I hate when people give up. Whether it is on themselves or on life. No matter what people should never stop trying to fight for what they want even if it is just to be happy. "Even the darkest hour only has 60 minutes."


21. I hate old people. Like really really old people. The type of old people that are stuck in 1920's when racism was still thick as oatmeal. They aren't very friendly and they smell weird too!

22. I hate math. I think a ton of people can relate. It is long, boring, and pointless unless you want to be a math teacher, accountant, or engineer. I think it is ridiculous that so much math is required because you will forget it by next month anyway.


23. I hate when people don't match. The only excuse you have for not matching is if you are colorblind, then you my friend get a free pass, but if your not GET IT TOGETHER. "Excuse me but your blacks don't match..."

24. I hate feet. People who have serious foot fetishes need to have a conversation with me because I just understand like at all. Like out of all the parts on a body you could be obsessed with you chose feet!? Don't worry the mental hospital isn't that far away.

25. I hate being forced to do things. That is probably one of the many reasons why I dislike school so much. I don't know about you but the feeling of having to do something or there will be consequences kinda irks my nerve. But I have a lot more of years of school left so I better suck it up.

26. I hate country music. The twang lyrics and the string instruments make me want to pull my eyelashes out for-real! I never liked it and I still don't like it and I never will like it. If you lock me in a room and blast country music my head would literally explode so don't do that.


27. I hate seeing people suffer. Whether it is a starving homeless person or a guy missing a leg I just hate it. I feel sorry for a lot of helpless people and I want to save everyone but not everyone can be saved.

28. I hate discussing religion and politics. It is such a touchy topic and people can lose friends over it. I still don't understand why people blurt out their opinions and have no respect for others. If you discuss either one then I'm out! Unless we agree about something then you know it's kinda okay.


29. I hate people who speak without thinking. We have all done it but I'm talking about people who never stop doing it. I want to kindly punch them in the face and ask them if their mother ever told them to think before they think like geez where are your manners....NOT HERE
.

30. I love thinking about my future. If I am having a bad day and hate my life I just think of what the future could hold if I keep my head high and keep moving forward. Never look to the past is is unhealthy because when you look at the past you are usually looking back on negative times in your life. "Don't look back you're not going that way."











17 comments:

  1. You're right, I do disapprove of your hate for cats. They're not moody they're cute and cuddly and meowing sounds so much cuter than barking. Cats are great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great, all of those gif pictures made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the twist at the end! The gifs made it a lot more entertaining. I too hate Mexican Villa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What does your future hold in store for you? What do you want to do? People talking before they speak also makes me pissed off. Why do you hate sports?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate cats. I hate feet. I don't like old people. I hate people who don't match. I hate math. I hate Missouri. I hate people with feelings. I love country. I love sweet tea. Watermelon is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the added in things and I seriously have a dislike for kids. I've spent most my life babysitting two of em

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're hilarious! But for real, I loved all your gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand feet fetishes either I think they're gross and should not be obssesed over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you told of all the things you hate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foot fetishes are really weird and disgusting. There is a reason we evolved to have them so far away from our face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Mexican Villa, but it was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makenzie you're so funny, I love you. And these pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha I love all your pictures. YAASSS Mexican Villa is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mexican Villa is pretty gross! Im friends with people who use to work there. And it gets worse than what most people think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm confused as to why we are not best friends. I agree with all of your facts. (Besides tea. Tea is wonderful and addicting.) And you are hilarious. Yaasss girl yaaassss. You sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete